Sunday, January 25, 2009

Since We're Being Honest

The rules of the award:
1) Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in content or design.
2) Show the 7 winners names and links on your blog, and leave a comment informing them that they were prized with "Honest Scrap." Well, there's no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon.
3) List at least 10 honest things about yourself.
The honest things about me:

1.  Sarcasm is my second language.
2. I'm not as quiet as I seem.
3. Missions is my heartbeat.
4. I tend to give people the benefit of the doubt, sometimes to my own detriment.
5.  I like to eat my chips with ketchup (Don't knock it until you try it!).
6.  I have a purse fetish (Ask Frank).
7. I am very competitive.
8. Desserts are my weakness.
9. I struggle with patience.
10. I can't wait to be a mother.

Here are the 7 people I give this "award" to (I tried to pick those that hadn't "won" yet):

1. Cristy 
3. Jen

3 comments:

PletcherFamily said...

Thanks Teen! Carrie beat you to it, but that is okay - I plan on posting on Tuesday! I like your answers.

Melody said...

haha yeah i've won it like five times now so i was like well i guess i need to do this lol.. and then when i had to pick mine i was like..well almost all the people i would pick have already been "awarded" haha.. oh and btw i like ketchup with my chips too!! :)

The Reinolds said...

Have you tried chips dipped in mayo and ketchup mixed? yummy.