Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Summer Vacation

I am officially on summer vacation! It feels so nice to have a month or so off from work. It has been a great year, though! I have learned many valuable lessons from my preschoolers and their parents. And I have many wonderful things to look forward to this July! Right now, I am enjoying a nice visit from my parents. They will be here for a couple more days and then I will go back to PA with them on Saturday. I am looking forward to spending some one on one time with my parents. After that I will be flying out to Seattle to visit a very good friend of mine. I am really excited about that trip, since I haven't seen my friend since my wedding day, almost five years ago! Much has changed since then and I am anxious to see her, her husband and their adorable (almost) 2 year old daughter!! It should be a wonderful summer!
Once I get back from my travels I will spend some much wanted time with my husband before heading back to work. I am sad that he isn't able to travel with me, but he gives me something to look forward to when I come home!!=) Plus, I know it will give him much needed time with his friends and family! He is a hard worker and does his very best to please the Lord every day! I am very blessed to have him as my husband!
That is all for now! I will post again when I have some pictures from my time up in PA and Seattle.

1 comment:

auntmeggie said...

welcome to the bloggers club :) glad you have you!!