Thursday, March 17, 2011

Blessed

Many of you know already, but for those of you who don't - I'm pregnant! :) Frank and I are very excited about enlarging our family and we know that Reese is going to be a GREAT big sister! :) God's goodness never ceases to amaze me! :) So far the pregnancy has been going well - except for the all day nausea and lack of energy. :) Keeping up with Reese (who is now walking) takes a little more out of me than it used to! :) But so far all doctor appointments have gone well and our little guy or gal looks healthy and strong! :) It is hard for me to believe that we will have two little ones to be thankful for this Thanksgiving instead of just one. God is so very good!!! :)


Photobucket
Baby Ting #2


Reesey Girl Walking

1 comment:

PletcherFamily said...

Can't wait to meet baby 2! And she is walking so well!! Yay Reese!!!